The City of High Point’s “Marketing and Branding Taskforce,” along with marketing agency CivicBrand, will be hosting pop-up events at eight locations throughout the city from Wednesday, Aug. 31 through Saturday, Sept. 3.
The goal is to meet with people in the community and get feedback that will help create an effective community brand.
This is a way for the city to really publicize to people in and outside of High Point what that city has to offer as far as entertainment, retail, events, etc. – and to incorporate it all under a single theme or brand. According to city officials, the goal of the project is “to develop a community-wide brand that supports and elevates all city organizations, entities, businesses and residents.”
The project includes a visual design component, brand messaging, economic development strategies, brand experience and other things.
Members of the Branding High Point Committee and CivicBrand will be at the following High Point locations:
- D-UP, Inc. (613 Washington St.) on Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 4 p.m.
- Goofy Foot Taproom (2762 NC-68, Suite 109) on Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 5 p.m.
- Lil’s Coffee Bar (410 W. English Road) on Thursday, Sept. 1 at 9 a.m.
- Paddled South Brewery (602 N. Main St.) on Thursday, Sept. 1 at 4 p.m.
- Visit High Point (1634 N. Main St. Suite 102) on Thursday, Sept. 1 at 5 p.m.
- 83 Custom Coffee (1212 N. Main St.) on Friday, Sept. 2 at 9 a.m.
- Stock + Grain Foodhall (301 N. Elm St.) on Friday, Sept. 2 at 5 p.m.
- John Coltrane Festival (1841 Eastchester Drive) on Saturday, Sept. 3 at 3 p.m.
Residents who can’t attend an event are encouraged to take the community survey at www.brandinghighpoint.com.
They can also find more info at the same site.