Evil Right Under Our Noses
The excellent and perceptive letter by Jamie LaMuraglia led me to consider the ubiquitous presence of evil in our society. Books have been written on this, so I’ll alight only on the signs of evil that are in plain view, for all to see. The devil derives a perverse gratification from placing the evidence of his existence under our noses while we fail to see it.
- Apple Computers has a logo of an apple, as did The Beatles’ recording company. But while the Beatles had a beautiful ripe apple, the computer company shows an apple with a bite taken out of it, as the devil reminds us that he made us disobey God and eat of the forbidden fruit. He’s mocking us.
- The circular symbol of Google Chrome contains 3 sixes in a spiral: 6-6-6.
- The universal symbol for peace, adopted wholesale by the political left, and particularly by the nuclear disarmament movement, is a broken Christian cross in a circle. Satan especially likes that one.
- The logo for the World Economic Forum consists not just of their name, but with a curved slash through the letters “O.” This alters 3 of the “O”s into 3 sixes (not immediately apparent, but there if you look).
- The global motto of the WEF in the implementation of their post-Covid agenda is “build back better”… bbb, or 666.
- And possibly the most subtle one yet. Among the national newspapers in the UK is the propaganda organ of the Communist Party of Great Britain. The newspaper is called The Morning Star. The morning star is one translation of Lucifer, the bearer of light, as Satan mocks Jesus, who said, “I am the light.” And so the British left adopts his moniker as the name for their newspaper.
There are other instances of evil under our noses, and once you look through the right lens, you can see them clearly.
As Yogi Berra said, “You can see a lot just by looking.”
I encourage you to look, and see with your own eyes.