Evil Right Under Our Noses
The excellent and perceptive letter by Jamie LaMuraglia led me to consider the ubiquitous presence of evil in our society. Books have been written on this, so I’ll alight only on the signs of evil that are in plain view, for all to see. The devil derives a perverse gratification from placing the evidence of his existence under our noses while we fail to see it.
- Apple Computers has a logo of an apple, as did The Beatles’ recording company. But while the Beatles had a beautiful ripe apple, the computer company shows an apple with a bite taken out of it, as the devil reminds us that he made us disobey God and eat of the forbidden fruit. He’s mocking us.
- The circular symbol of Google Chrome contains 3 sixes in a spiral: 6-6-6.
- The universal symbol for peace, adopted wholesale by the political left, and particularly by the nuclear disarmament movement, is a broken Christian cross in a circle. Satan especially likes that one.
- The logo for the World Economic Forum consists not just of their name, but with a curved slash through the letters “O.” This alters 3 of the “O”s into 3 sixes (not immediately apparent, but there if you look).
- The global motto of the WEF in the implementation of their post-Covid agenda is “build back better”… bbb, or 666.
- And possibly the most subtle one yet. Among the national newspapers in the UK is the propaganda organ of the Communist Party of Great Britain. The newspaper is called The Morning Star. The morning star is one translation of Lucifer, the bearer of light, as Satan mocks Jesus, who said, “I am the light.” And so the British left adopts his moniker as the name for their newspaper.
There are other instances of evil under our noses, and once you look through the right lens, you can see them clearly.
As Yogi Berra said, “You can see a lot just by looking.”
I encourage you to look, and see with your own eyes.
You can’t use religion as proof. Religion is faith based, not fact based.
Get rid of all your US currency
Best example of Austin being a nutter yet.
The best irony is that the Apple logo was designed by Ronalde Wayne and was meant to depict the story of the apple falling on Newton’s head. And we all know how Austin feels about science. Science Spooooooooooky Baaaaad. lmao.
Then why is it depicted as having a bite taken out of it?
it’s there for scale, says the designer, so that a small Apple logo still looks like an apple and not a cherry.
It wasn’t long before he discovered the first happy coincidence of his design, when a colleague told him that “bytes” were the foundation stones of computing.
But you go ahead and nutter away with your silly made up spooky storied for the other nutters.
“There for scale”…? APPLE Computers…? BS. I think everyone would know it’s an apple.
It’s bigger than one individual anyway.
Totally spot-on Austin–thanks for sharing this.
You’re welcome, Jim. The older I get, the more clearly I see the World. The evidence is everywhere – you just have to connect the dots.
All bodies politic break down into a right/left struggle because it’s the eternal battle between good and evil. By the way, the Latin word for left is “sinister”. Really.
Oh, brother. (eyes rolling in derision) You really are in deep, aren’t ya, Qaustin ?
You got anything substantive Chrissy, or just casting aspersions?
I can’t help but notice that the author is Austin (6 letters) Morris (6 letters) and I am fearful that is satan given middle name will confirm the truth that the devil has infiltrated this sacred space of internet news and free speech!
Even using this devil-speak language of English, created by sinners, it’s a sin. We are all doomed in death.
Praise be to spaghetti monster.
Work saves us from the three great evils, Boredom, Vice and Need. Voltaire
“There are none so blind as those who will not see”.
– John Heywood, 1546.
4 rotated 180° =6
The devil speaks again. If you look you will see it.
You should be a comedian.