Launch Greensboro’s business accelerator program – LaunchLab Growth – will be focused on 10 new area companies on Monday, May 23 at what’s known as “Spring 2022 Demo Day.”
At the event, business entrepreneurs will give their pitches and get a chance to connect with the local entrepreneurial community.
LaunchLab Growth is the business accelerator program of Launch Greensboro – the entrepreneurship arm of the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce. Twice a year, entrepreneurs are instructed on things like sales, digital marketing, customer segmentation and forecasting, They also get access to resources meant to help their businesses grow faster.
That includes access to local interns, mentors and expert services.
“Demo Day is the culmination of Launch Greensboro’s fourteen-week accelerator program – LaunchLab Growth – where early and mid-stage companies celebrate their learning and progress and showcase their strategies for growth,” according to a press release announcing the May 23 event. “It is a celebration of their hard work and an opportunity to network with other business leaders, media, and the community.”
Funding for the program is provided by the City of Greensboro through its Community Partner Grant.
The public is invited to the event that will be at Elm & Bain at 620-B S. Elm St. . It’s expected to last about two and half hours. An Online event registration form is at https://greensboro.org/events/.
The pitches will start just after 5 p.m. on Monday.
Each of, the startups will give a 4-minute pitch, which will be followed by a demonstration and networking.
- 3D Upfitters. The company creates 3D printer enclosures that help manage temperatures, reduce plastic fumes and assure the consistent manufacture of parts.
- A Moment with Monet. This business provides private and group coaching for women who want to create “a life of purpose and fulfillment.”
- Eleanor Jade Handmade. This is a jewelry brand that creates unique polymer clay earrings. Owned and operated by a mother-daughter duo, Eleanor Jade Handmade makes lightweight and hypoallergenic earrings that are handmade in North Carolina.
- Little Light Series is a literary and arts education company with a mission to “energize, enlighten, and empower” kids through children’s books, art classes and more.
- Impact Project. This LLC is a coaching company focused on “educating, motivating and empowering individuals to succeed in life.”
- Insightful Branding. This company is a digital experience management agency that uses AI and other technology to help organizations craft a customer experience, improve brand affinity, create a 360-view of their users, and optimize sales revenue.
- Optera. This is a pheromone-based diagnostic test business that allows beekeepers to make data-driven management decisions through the early identification of hives that are more susceptible to destructive mite damage.
- Shown N3D. It’s an LLC that provides 360-degree virtual reality viewings that allow people to experience the end of life journey of a loved one from anywhere around the world.
- Soledier Socks. Soledier Socks is an American-made sock brand that donates socks to active-duty troops and veterans for each pair of socks sold.
- Vibin In Peace. Vibin In Peace officials describe this as is a peace movement of Reggae concerts and music festivals focused on combatting differences in the community through peace, love, healing and unity with Reggae Music.